The Counties & Cities of Northeastern Nevada Regional Development Authority
Located halfway between Salt Lake City and Reno on I-80, Northeasten Nevada is perfectly poised to serve the Pacific coast and inter-mountain west. Some of our distinct advantages include:
- One-day truck service to all of California and Oregon, as well as Salt Lake City, Boise and parts of Arizona
- Local government owned prime business and industrial park sites
- Pro-business right-to-work laws and a favorable tax structure, including no inventory taxes, inheritance taxes, income taxes or unitary taxes
- Affordable land and utilities
- Over 220 days of sunshine a year
- Northeastern Nevada is the 4th largest gold producer in the world behind Australia, South Africa and China
It’s thanks to and through the positive economic impact that gold mining has had on northeastern Nevada, which has allowed us to grow, prosper, afford and support the beautiful public facilites we now all have and enjoy. Such as our schools, parks, museums, airports, convention centers, chamber of commerce facilities, senior citizen centers, hospitals, baseball fields and reservoirs.
To learn more about doing business in Northeastern Nevada, contact our team.