Ideally located halfway between Salt Lake City and Reno on I-80 and with one-day truck service to all of California, Oregon, Boise and parts of Arizona, Elko County is the perfect hub for transportation companies in the western United States. Join industry leaders like UPS Freight and USF Reddaway-Elko and take advantage of Elko County advantages like:
- One of the most business-friendly tax climates in the U.S.
- Easy access to I-80, US-93 and State Highway 225
- One of Nevada’s fastest growing economies
- Available training programs at Great Basin College
- The Northeastern Nevada Regional Railport—offering full-service transloading
- Sales and use and personal property tax abatements and deferrals