Northeastern Nevada Regional Railport & Industrial Park
Elko County is diversifying its opportunities and leveraging its resources with the newly completed 60-acre Northeastern Nevada Regional Railport and Industrial Park (NNRR) located just 4.5 miles east of Elko city limits. This county-owned multimodal transloading facility is the largest in the state and has direct access to I-80. The county has contracted with Savage Services to operate the railport. The adjacent industrial park has abundant resources and utilites, including water and is suitable for most light-industrial or manufacturing applications. NNRR is served by Union Pacific Railroad and BNSF.
Regional Railport Services
The NNRR is here to provide a transportation and material management solution for all industries. Savage Services can provide a vast amount of services to meet customer’s unique and ever-changing needs at our new facility.
- Rail-to-truck/truck-to-rail transloading
- Product storage
- Inventory control
- Dry and liquid bulk, hazardous material and food grade transloading
Industrial Rail Operations
- Railcar switching
- Yard/railcar management
Professionally Operated by:
Savage Services Corporation
Phone: (775) 777-9912
Location address: 8800 E. Idaho St.
Elko, NV 89801
- Affordable industrial land in northeastern Nevada
- East and westbound rail access
- Direct access to Interstate 80
- Plentiful resources and utilities
- Abundant water
- Flat terrain- ideal for industrial use